Mission Statement: The Jewish Women’s Foundation of Metropolitan Detroit is a grantmaking organization that advances social change by expanding opportunities for Jewish women, their families and community. The Foundation empowers its Trustees as advocates, leaders and philanthropists.
Impact: Social Change through Strategic Grant Making.
The Jewish Women’s Foundation benefits Jewish women and girls in Michigan, Israel and the Diaspora by funding initiatives that:
- Promote healthy lifestyles, self-esteem and life skills training
- Address spousal, child, elder and teen dating abuse
- Build financial literacy and self-sufficiency
- Enrich lives through health, education, social opportunity and job training
- Enhance the lives of women and girls from all streams of Judaism